There are a number of ways in which you can keep up to date with news from St Edward’s:
All OSE will receive Rhubarb annually, either in hardcopy or electric format. The most recent issues are available below. Please send us any news and photographs which you consider to be of interest to contemporaries and to the School by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to include as much as possible.
The following additional publications are available online using the links below:
· A History of Rowing at St Edward’s , by Chris Nathan. Click here to view.
· A History of Hockey at St Edward’s, by Chris Nathan. Click here to view.
· A History of Cricket at St Edward’s, by Chris Nathan. Click here to view.
· A History of Rugby at St Edward’s , by Chris Nathan. Click here to view.
· St Edward’s School Oxford and the Great War, by Chris Nathan. Click here to view.
To purchase the following books, please click on the images or titles to follow the links, or telephone +44(0)1865 319362.
· Members of a Very Noble Friendship by School Archivist Chris Nathan (2016)
Let it Roar, Let it Rage, We Shall Come Through by Chris Nathan (2018)
· A New History of St Edward’s School, Oxford, 1863-2013 by Malcom Oxley (2014)
· The 150th Anniversary Roll by Chris Nathan and Derek Roe (2013)
· St Edward’s: 150 years by Nicola Hunter (2013)
A new digital archive has recently been created offering direct access to past copies of the Chronicle, Rhubarb and St Edward’s News covering almost the entire history of the School. To browse the digital archive please click here.