Arrange a visit
There are number of different opportunities to visit St Edward’s.
To arrange any of the following, please email the Admissions Team, or telephone +44 (0) 1865 319203.
Smaller Open Mornings
- Most Saturday mornings during term time.
- Meet the Warden, Admissions Team and House staff, tour the School with a current pupil, and visit a boarding house. Your visit will last approximately 2 hours.
- Please book in advance by contacting the Admissions Team through the email link or telephone number above.
Main Open Mornings
- Sixth Form Entry for 2021: Saturday 19th September 2020 — book here.
- Lower School Entry (Shell 2022/2023): Saturday 12th September 2020 — register interest here.
Brief talks by the Warden and senior staff, a tour of the School with a current pupil, a visit to a boarding house, a meeting with a Housemaster or Housemistress, and a chance to meet teaching staff and pupils over a light lunch.
During an individual visit, you will tour the School, visit a boarding house, meet a Housemaster or Housemistress and there may also be the opportunity to have coffee with the Warden (Headmaster). Please note: we can offer greater flexibility on times if a meeting with the Warden is not required.
In the current circumstances, we regret that we are unable to arrange individual visits, but hope to reinstate this option later in the summer. To register your interest in an individual visit for later in the year, please email the Admissions Team