There are number of different opportunities to visit St Edward’s.
o arrange any of the following, please email the Admissions Team, or telephone +44 (0) 1865 319203.
Smaller Open Mornings
- Most Saturday mornings during term time.
- Meet the Warden, Admissions Team and House staff, tour the School with a current pupil, and visit a boarding house. Your visit will last approximately 2 hours.
- Please book in advance by contacting the Admissions Team through the email link or telephone number above.
Main Open Mornings
- Lower School entry (Shell and Fourth Form): May 2019 (tbc) — book here.
- Sixth Form Entry: 22nd September 2018 — book here.
- Brief talks by the Warden and senior staff, a tour of the School with a current pupil, a visit to a boarding house, a meeting with a Housemaster or Housemistress, and a chance to meet teaching staff and pupils over a light lunch.
- During an individual visit, you will tour the School, visit a boarding house, meet a Housemaster or Housemistress and there may also be the opportunity to have coffee with the Warden (Headmaster). Please note: we can offer greater flexibility on times if a meeting with the Warden is not required.
- There are limited numbers of these visits available; please telephone 01865 319203 to book.
Visiting St Edward’s in Summer Term 2018
Please note, the county council have announced carriageway maintenance works affecting the Woodstock Road, outside of the School. The works will start on Tuesday 8th May and are expected to continue until the end of the Summer Term. Please be aware that this will likely have an impact on journey times to and from St Edward’s for the remainder of the term.