There are number of different opportunities to visit St Edward’s.
To arrange any of the following, please email the Admissions Team, or telephone +44 (0) 1865 319203.
Smaller Open Mornings
- Most Saturday mornings during term time.
- Meet the Warden, Admissions Team and House staff, tour the School with a current pupil, and visit a boarding house. Your visit will last approximately 2 hours.
- Please book in advance by contacting the Admissions Team through the email link or telephone number above.
Main Open Mornings
- Sixth Form Entry: 21st September 2019 — book here.
- Lower School entry (Shell and Fourth Form): May 2020 — book here.
- Brief talks by the Warden and senior staff, a tour of the School with a current pupil, a visit to a boarding house, a meeting with a Housemaster or Housemistress, and a chance to meet teaching staff and pupils over a light lunch.
- During an individual visit, you will tour the School, visit a boarding house, meet a Housemaster or Housemistress and there may also be the opportunity to have coffee with the Warden (Headmaster). Please note: we can offer greater flexibility on times if a meeting with the Warden is not required.
- There are limited numbers of these visits available; please telephone 01865 319203 to book.